bleepingcomputer.com – The Russia-linked hackers known as ‘Gamaredon’ (aka Armageddon or Shuckworm) were spotted deploying eight custom binaries in cyber-espionage operations against Ukrainian entities.
- Week in review: Log4Shell lingers, NIS2 directive adopted, LastPass breached (again)
- In a world that depends on internet, cybersecurity Is king
- Never-before-seen malware is nuking data in Russia’s courts and mayors’ offices
- Who Carries the Weight of a Cyberattack?
- Risk Mitigation Strategies to Close the XIoT Security Gap