bleepingcomputer.com – Zoho has addressed a new critical severity vulnerability found to affect the company’s Desktop Central and Desktop Central MSP unified endpoint management (UEM) solutions.
- How enterprises can stay ahead of risks, threats and potential attacks [Q&A]
- New Industry Report Finds InfoSec and GRC Teams Don’t Define Risk, Vulnerability and Threats Equally–Hinting at Major Challenges in Cyber Risk Manag…
- Cybersecurity: Why The C-Suite Should Care
- Faltering against Ukraine, Russian hackers resort to ransomware: Researchers
- This powerful email malware attack uses PDF and WSF files to break your defenses