bleepingcomputer.com – Zoho has addressed a new critical severity vulnerability found to affect the company’s Desktop Central and Desktop Central MSP unified endpoint management (UEM) solutions.
- Zyxel Releases Patch for Critical Firewall OS Command Injection Vulnerability
- Using Google Dorks for Threat Intelligence Operations
- Fake Clickjacking Bug Bounty Reports: The Key Facts
- Researchers Find Way to Run Malware on iPhone Even When It’s OFF
- US Cyber Director: Forging a Cybersecurity Social Contract Is Not Optional