bleepingcomputer.com – Hackers believed to be part of the Iranian APT35 state-backed group (aka ‘Charming Kitten’ or ‘Phosphorus’) has been observed leveraging Log4Shell attacks to drop a new PowerShell backdoor.
- How enterprises can stay ahead of risks, threats and potential attacks [Q&A]
- New Industry Report Finds InfoSec and GRC Teams Don’t Define Risk, Vulnerability and Threats Equally–Hinting at Major Challenges in Cyber Risk Manag…
- Cybersecurity: Why The C-Suite Should Care
- Faltering against Ukraine, Russian hackers resort to ransomware: Researchers
- This powerful email malware attack uses PDF and WSF files to break your defenses