After majoring in physics, Kevin Lee began writing professionally in 1989 when, as a software developer, he also created technical articles for the Johnson Space Center. Today this urban Texas cowboy continues to crank out high-quality software as well as non-technical articles covering a multitude of diverse topics ranging from gaming to current affairs.
- How enterprises can stay ahead of risks, threats and potential attacks [Q&A]
- New Industry Report Finds InfoSec and GRC Teams Don’t Define Risk, Vulnerability and Threats Equally–Hinting at Major Challenges in Cyber Risk Manag…
- Cybersecurity: Why The C-Suite Should Care
- Faltering against Ukraine, Russian hackers resort to ransomware: Researchers
- This powerful email malware attack uses PDF and WSF files to break your defenses