This is the final edition of TOP READS OF THE WEEK in this format.
However, you can still get all the top reads in banking, fintech, payments, cybersecurity, AI, IoT, risk management by reading / subscribing to the “Citadel Advantage News Digest”.
The Citadel Advantage News Digest is published at least twice a week with all the latest news on Banking, Fintech, Payments, Operations Risk and much, much more. Check it out!
Subscribe to our newsletter click HERE. Under the topmost item “Newsletter” click on “Start reading” to access.
In this weeks selection;
- Meta CEO Zuckerberg predicts the metaverse will be mainstream in 5-10 years
- Banks’ green pledges under scrutiny
- What We Can Learn From The Sub-Saharan African FinTech Infrastructure
- Sorry, Mark. You Don’t Own the Metaverse
- Starling CEO says open banking a flop: Other fintech chiefs beg to differ
- Citi makes COVID-19 vaccine mandatory for 65,000 US employees
- Regulator previews coming crypto, stablecoin policy
- Fintech Apps Still Depend on Old-School Banks to Move Money
- A Battle for Earth: 5 Ways IoT Can Help Save Our Planet
- Elon Musks Lessons In Business Scaling
- The advantages of an AI/ML-enabled search engine for FDA records
- UK regulators warn financial sector still failing to account for key climate risks
- Protecting The United States’ Critical Infrastructure From Cyberattacks
- Global rule maker created for ESG disclosure standards
- Pandora Papers highlight the importance of PEP checks as part of AML armoury
From our Blog
- The Great Resignation: Why Millions Of Workers Are Quitting
- Facebook Name Change Signals High-Stakes Race for ‘Metaverse’
- China’s Race for AI Supremacy
- Understanding and Responding to Bribery & Corruption Red Flags
- See what three degrees of global warming looks like
- The Cost to Reduce Global Warming? $131 Trillion Is One Answer